Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Travel

  Wednesday10th of August, i'll be traveling to Miami primarily to rest, relax, and do some writing on different projects I've been working on-roughly for the past two months. I am excited because, i'll be spending time with my good friend Clayton Gordon Mcnish. To lay a foundation why it's important to visit Clayton and spend time with such great person goes way back when we used to hang out on the mountains early in the mornings praying and fasting for God to move in our lives. Which, we were fortunate to see God moved marvelously. In addition, his testimony is off the chain, God has radically healed and change his life from a "Crack head to a Crank head for God."
 Furthermore, i'm reminded of several occasions in the Synoptic Gospels where Jesus traveled distance to visit different cities around Jerusalem. He was rejected, rebuked, and accepted on several occasions. However, His vision supersedes His experience in those cities. I wander what my experience would look like, would it be rejection, rebuke or acceptance? Whatever my experience is in Miami, i'll keep in mind Jesus' approach in those situations. By all means, i'll let my vision override any disappointment, discouragement, anything of that nature. My vision is to be redemptive and seek to see it succeed a midst obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment