Saturday, August 20, 2011

In a Age of Skepticism


Some are saying that you are an invention by men. Others are saying that you are a moral agent patrolling the moral action of men. Still others are saying that life is nothingness and blank, and we are living in an age where we are responsible of creating our own essence. There are many who are saying upon that Cross I’ve seen your perfect sacrifice, but I don’t have time for that type of commitment. It’s time to drink, eat and be merry. I say, on that Cross I have experienced your grace. It was not by any empirical deductions that provide the means of revelation, it was your grace. In nothingness I found despair and disparity, but in your grace I found life and life abundantly. In our skepticism you speak, in our despair and disparity you’re gracious and faithful. Now, I conclude; even when skepticism might influence our life, it would not and cannot change who you are.  

No comments:

Post a Comment